English hub schools promote a love of reading and support schools across the country to provide excellent phonics and early language teaching.
Literacy specialists within each hub will provide tailored support to schools. This will include:
- running events to showcase excellent practice in teaching reading
- working with local schools to develop their practice
Each showcase event will provide schools with the following:
- free training on the overview of the key priority areas, as identified by Department for Education, in relation to early year’s practice
- an explanation of the role of English Hubs across England and their intended impact
- support with school development planning on the identified key areas
- an opportunity for the school to apply for free funding to support the identified development areas for resourcing within your school
- an opportunity to apply for more intensive support from the English Hub (free of charge)
- an opportunity to observe best practice in the English Hub classrooms.
You can book onto any of the above showcases by the following methods:
By telephone 01706 360027 ask to speak to Ann Jones or Hayley Thomas
By email at: email@example.com
Or by completing the booking form below.
It is recommended that wherever possible two people from each school attend a roadshow. One early year’s practitioner and one school leader.
English Hub Facebook Page
English Hub Twitter Feed
11:29 RWI data day... Having a hub focus on data and moving forward. #2022-2023 #englishhub https://t.co/ahktRSzK8c
11:24 RT @Literacy_Trust: Our first welcome reading packs for Ukrainian children arriving in the UK are starting to be distributed! They include…
29 Jun Congratulations to all our fabulous TSRC participants who completed their final session today. A special 🌟thank yo… https://t.co/v1ouRjQiDD
29 Jun Break times are better when they involve books https://t.co/eKUdhNvfLY
29 Jun Welcome to the final TSRC session. 🌟 https://t.co/E4pHdzKwjX