English hub schools promote a love of reading and support schools across the country to provide excellent phonics and early language teaching.
Literacy specialists within each hub will provide tailored support to schools. This will include:
- running events to showcase excellent practice in teaching reading
- working with local schools to develop their practice
Each showcase event will provide schools with the following:
- free training on the overview of the key priority areas, as identified by Department for Education, in relation to early year’s practice
- an explanation of the role of English Hubs across England and their intended impact
- support with school development planning on the identified key areas
- an opportunity for the school to apply for free funding to support the identified development areas for resourcing within your school
- an opportunity to apply for more intensive support from the English Hub (free of charge)
- an opportunity to observe best practice in the English Hub classrooms.
You can book onto any of the above showcases by the following methods:
By telephone 01706 360027 ask to speak to Ann Jones or Hayley Thomas
By email at: email@example.com
Or by completing the booking form below.
It is recommended that wherever possible two people from each school attend a roadshow. One early year’s practitioner and one school leader.
English Hub Facebook Page
English Hub Twitter Feed
15 Jan We are looking forward to holding Showcase number three and the first one of 2020. We can't wait to engage with all our new schools.
14 Jan Thank you to our partner schools who attended the network today. It was lovely to see everyone and to share updates… https://t.co/xuEopo369F
13 Jan First LS day of 2020 completed today. Seeing excellent aspects of phonics already. 😊
5 Dec 2019 This week have been conducting our first audits of this academic year. We've had some great feedback on the process already. 😊
22 Nov 2019 RWI training for our partner schools is taking place today. Thank you to everyone who has attended. #ssp… https://t.co/BOZdc4QBhC